Learn about Indian Technical Authorship Contest (ITAC) 2023 including details on different qualifying levels and prizes.
ITAC is a Technical Authorship Contest for Engineering Students in India to reward and recognize emerging authors and researchers. Contest runs from 2023-07-02T18:30:00Z to 2023-10-03T18:29:00Z.
Steps to apply and get started with ITAC 2023:
- Join our OpenGenus forum
- Select the topic for your first article. Make sure this topic has not been covered at OpenGenus by searching on Google Search as
- Reply with your selected topic in this thread as:
My first topic for ITAC 2023: "<TOPIC>"
- Following this, our mentor will message you on this forum with the link to join our editor where you need to write your article. Check for new messages on our forum (top right corner).
- Note: If you did not get reply within 2 days, your topic was already covered. Find an available topic and comment again in Step 2.
- Reply back on the direct message accordingly to get started.
With this, you are officially accepted into ITAC 2023. Get started with your first contribution:
- Write your article on the editor. This is the guide for writing articles and this is the guide for markdown. Take a look at this published article for the idea of how your article should look like. Once you have access to our editor (after Step 2), you can login directly at Ghost Admin.
- Reply back to your mentor with the article title that is ready for review.
- Mentor publishes your article.
- You move on to your next article.