Become a writer at OpenGenus IQ

To become a writer :man_astronaut: at OpenGenus or to get a story published at OpenGenus, you must:

• :bookmark: Choose a topic to contribute to (we will help in identifying it)
  • :email: Get an invite for OpenGenus IQ by commenting in this thread or by messaging @aditya. Make sure to let us know about the first article you plan to publish.

Anyone can write at OpenGenus about any topic related to programming, design, data science, developer experience and advice.

Once you receive an email invite, you can work directly on our editor available at OpenGenus and get your story published. Do check spam section as well for the invite.

One of the biggest obstacle to becoming a writer is being confused on what to write. We, being a large community, give opportunity and guidance to everyone to become a great writer and contribute to the society. Hence, we have a large list of possible contribution topics which you can attempt to contribute to.

:loudspeaker: Do not wait, join in this exciting journey today

6 Likes

@aditya Heyyy, I am novice to open source community…Please help how do I start!

2 Likes

@aditya Heyy, I’m interested to… Let me know if I can help.

2 Likes

Yes, you can definitely help and join us in this path :smile:

I have sent you an invite for OpenGenus IQ and a message to help you chose your first topic :+1:

6 Likes

Hi @aditya , I want to become a writer at OpenGenus. I am really interested in learning new algorithms and this will help me learn and explain them to others at the same time.

1 Like

Hi @aditya! I would like to get an invite for OpenGenus IQ and contribute to Task List: Algorithms:)

1 Like

Hi @aditya,

I am interested in working on Data Structure task and has commented to work on Max/Min Heap DS.
Therefore, I would like to get an invite for OpenGenus IQ and start contributing.

Thanks

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 2400 hours unless flagged)

Hello, @aditya
I have a strong Grasp in C++ program’s memory Layout. And I am pretty much sure, I can write well on that. Thanks in Advance.

[quote=“aditya, post:4, topic:843”]
for OpenGenus IQ

1 Like

@aditya Hi, I am interested in contirbuting. How can I start?

1 Like

Hey I would like to contribute please tell me how can I start

1 Like

@aditya I want to contribute to task list:algorithm and has commented to work on topological sorting using breadth first search. So I would like to get an invite for OpenGenus IQ.

1 Like

@aditya Hey! I would like to start contributing in topics of data science and algorithms. Can you help me to get started with?

1 Like

Hello aditya I would like to work as an editor and writer in this so please send me an invite.

1 Like

Hi @aditya , I want to become a writer at OpenGenus. I am really interested in learning new algorithms and this will help me learn and explain them to others at the same time.
[/quote]

1 Like

Hi @aditya I am interested. Could you help me start?

1 Like

Hi @aditya ,

I am very excited to write articles on OpenGenus IQ platform, thinking to start writing about various Design Patterns. I would like to get invitation from OpenGenus IQ to make my contribution. I was also wondering if there is any channel on Slack ???

1 Like

Hi @aditya Sir , I want to become a writer at OpenGenus. I am really interested in learning new algorithms and this will help me as well as others to explain them at the same time.
Thank You.

1 Like

Hey!
I would like to contribute. Please suggest some topics if possible.
Thank You

1 Like

Sir @aditya I wanna write on for loop…Kindly assign me that…

1 Like