This is the post for the Internship position for Algorithm and Data Structure Developer, Intern at OpenGenus
We accept internship applications all year round.
- The minimum duration of internship is 2 months
- You get to work on technologies/ tasks you prefer
- Working on tasks for around 2 hours per day is effective
- Apply for the Internship
- Attempt the 40 minutes screening task
- Get on board and get paired with your mentor
- Get started on tasks at one of our open-source projects at OpenGenus
- Explore and implement various new algorithms and data structures
- Write articles on various topics in algorithms and data structures
- Participate in team discussions
What will you get?
- Internship completion certificate
- A general recommendation letter + recommendation on social profiles like LinkedIn
- Mentorship + a dedicated mentor to work with
- Recommendation for special purpose such as Graduate School applications/ jobs
- For other guidance, just ask us and we will help you
How to apply?
Step 1: Review our guidelines and apply
Go through the details at our Internship thread and make a comment accordingly to apply.
Your mentor will follow up with your screening task and guide you through the rest of the process.
Best of luck