This is the post for the Internship position for UI/ UX Developer, Intern at OpenGenus
We accept internship applications all year round.
- The minimum duration of internship is 1 month
- You get to work on technologies/ tasks you prefer
- Working on tasks for around 2 hours per day is effective
- Apply for the Internship
- Attempt the 40 minutes screening task
- Get on board and get paired with your mentor
- Get started on tasks at one of our open-source projects at OpenGenus
- Implement various user interfaces in our open-source projects
- Conduct usability study and reach conclusions
- Interact with users and design new interface wireframes
- Participate in team discussions
We welcome everyone hence, the skill list is only for reference and is optional
What will you get?
- Internship completion certificate
- A general recommendation letter + recommendation on social profiles like LinkedIn
- Mentorship + a dedicated mentor to work with
- Recommendation for special purpose such as Graduate School applications/ jobs
- For other guidance, just ask us and we will help you
How to apply?
Step 1: Fill the 1 minute Form
Step 2: Contact Community Leaders
Directly message @aditya with the topic title: “Getting started: <Your Name>” and express your interest in the position.
Your mentor will follow up with your screening task and guide you through the rest of the process.
Best of luck