RGSoC helpline at OpenGenus (Ask us Anything)

This is the custom thread at OpenGenus to help all RGSoC 2020 participants to get started in this wonderful journey.

The focus of this thread is to help you get started contributing to our community, clarify questions regarding RGSoC and other aspects.

In addition to this, we run an Internship program to help you grow in your professional career.

Just comment that you want to contribute (“I want to contribute”) or ask a specific question and following this, our mentors will get back to you directly :smile:

1 Like

I want to contribute, how should I get started?

2 Likes

I have message you directly to guide you further :+1:

1 Like

Sir what is RGSoC and how can i participate?

1 Like

It is a program to guide you further. Once it opens up for participation, we will let you know with details :+1:

1 Like

Hi!
I would love to work and contribute to the organisation!
How can I get started?

1 Like

Great, I have message you directly to guide you further :+1:

Hi. I like the idea of this project and would love to know more about it and make contributions. Please guide me further.

1 Like

I like the project idea and I have a team. We are both located in Germany, how can we start to contribute?

1 Like

I want to contribute :blush:

1 Like

Hi. I would love to contribute to your project. Please guide me further.

1 Like

I have messaged both of you (@laysauchoa and @chhavi18387) with further guidance :+1:

Hello! I would like to participate in the RGSoC sending a proposal to this project. I already have a teammate and we are both located in Venezuela. Could you please tell me how to proceed in order to apply to this program? Thanks :blush:

1 Like

I want to contribute :blush:

1 Like

Hello, I am a participant of RGSoC’20. I like the project idea and I have a team. We are both located in India, how can we start to contribute?

1 Like

Great, I have sent both of you (@josselineperdomo + @Pihu) direct messages to guide you further :smile:

Hi Aditya! I saw Cosmos Github repo and opened some issues. Would love to know how I can contribute further.

1 Like

Hi Aditya, I would like to contribute as well, could I get the information?

1 Like

Hi Aditya!
I’d love to contribute and know more about your project.

1 Like

Hi,we the team Riders are interested to contribute to Cosmos project.Could you give us further guidance.

1 Like