RGSoC helpline at OpenGenus (Ask us Anything)

Great, I have messaged all of you (@vidushi-agarwal, @jsal, @HagerDakroury and @Divyadsd) with further guidance :+1:

We the team Riders includes two members Divya(@Divyadsd) and Satwika(@SatwikaU3)

1 Like

i want to contribute to your project .can you guide me through it

1 Like

Hi!
My teammate and I would like to contribute to this project. Please guide us on how to begin with the contributions.
Thank you!

1 Like

hello, im cse first year student ,new to rgsoc
can you tell in detail what you want us to do in these 3 months for this project
maybe timeline also??

1 Like

Hi! My name is Ruyu. I’m a freshman student major in Computer Science. I’ve had Intro to CS in Python, and I’m taking Data Structure with Java and Intro to ML this semester. Our classes are suspended for three weeks because of the coronavirus, but a good thing is that I’ll have much time to explore the projects at OpenGenus! I’m interested in Machine Learning (more specifically, Computer Vision and Natural Language Processing). My partner(also my roommate haha) Summer and I are excited to contribute! We’re going to start with some projects posted on OpenGenus, and please give us some further suggestions. Thank you!

2 Likes

Hi! I’m Summer! I’m a freshman student major in ECE. My partner is Ruyu, who just speaked before me. The CS courses we’re taking this semester is so much fun! Too bad it’s been suspended. We really appreciate any chance to learn and use computer science.

2 Likes

Hi, my teammate and I are second year students pursuing Computer Science Engineering, and are interested in contributing to Cosmos. We are currently going through the resources provided to understand the project and its tasks better. Could we please be guided on how to start exploring the projects at OpenGenus! Thank you!

1 Like

Hey, me and my teammate have a knack for data structures and algorithms, and find this project much aligned to our interests and profile. We are keen to contribute to it! Please guide us further.

1 Like

I would love to contribute to this amazing project

1 Like

Hi!
My teammate and I are from IIIT Hyderabad. We love the idea behind the project and would love to contribute to the same.
Please guide us on how to get started! Thanks :smile:

1 Like

Hi. My teammate and I are interested in this project and we would love to contribute. Could you please guide us further.

1 Like

Hi!
I am a participant of RGSoC’20.My teammate and I would like to contribute to this project. Please guide us on how to begin with the contributions.
Thank you!

1 Like

Hey, I am her teammate and we are interested in working on this project!

1 Like

Hi
I ( @sargamm) and @sonalisinghal are interested in contributing to this project. Please guide us furthur. Thank you!

1 Like

Hi
I would like to contribute to this project for RGSOC.
Please guide me through it.

1 Like

I want to contribute. How should I get started?

1 Like

Hello Aditya , Greetings ! I am applying for RGSoC and would like to select and contribute in this project . I am skilled in JAVA , could you please help me kick start the contribution .

1 Like

Hi! I would love to contribute, how should i get started?

1 Like

Hey there, I would like to contribute. Please guide me further !

1 Like