Welcome to OpenGenus Foundation powered by Discourse (Say Hi ☺)

opengenus
welcome

(Nana Adjei Manu) #43

Hi, I’m Nana from Ghana, currently working as a front-end developer. I am glad to be on this awesome community to work on great OSS projects.
Thanks

(Souvik Ghosh ) #44

Hi! I’m Souvik Ghosh currently studying computer science and engineering at Institute of Engineering and Management, Kolkata. I have experience in machine learning and deep learning. As well as I’m right now learning reinforcement learning. I’ll be happy to contribute in any way.

(Aditya Chatterjee) #45

Hi Adarsh, :smile: welcome to OpenGenus.
I messaged you for better guidance. We hope you enjoy your journey at OpenGenus :family_man_woman_girl_boy:

(Aditya Chatterjee) #46

Hi Sambhav, :smile: welcome to OpenGenus.
We are glad to have you as an intern :+1:

(Aditya Chatterjee) #47

Hi Nana, :smile: welcome to OpenGenus.
We hope you enjoy your journey at OpenGenus :family_man_woman_girl_boy:

(Aditya Chatterjee) #48

Hi Souvik, :smile: welcome to OpenGenus.
I messaged you for better guidance. We hope you enjoy your journey at OpenGenus :family_man_woman_girl_boy:

(Ankit Madhukar) #49

Hello Everyone,
I am Ankit Madhukar from India, I have started working in the fields of Data Science and Machine Learning and would like to contribute to projects in this field with OpenGenus foundation. They have some interesting projects and I am excited to work on them and learn new things and strengthen my knowledge as a budding data scientist.
Looking forward to meeting new people and mentors.
:grinning::grinning:

(Sanjeeb Sangraula) #50

Introduction.

Hi, I am Sanjeeb and want to contribute to OpenGenus’s projects. I have developed a lot of android and web applications and have had several courses on algorithms. You can view my portfolio at http://sanjeeb-sangraula.herokuapp.com/.

(Mayank Jha) #51

Hi,
My name is Mayank Jha and i am a full stack web developer. I loved the concept of cosmos and would like to contribute to the community as well as the organization plz have a look at my profile and also tell what things can i contribute,

(Aditya Chatterjee) #52

Hi Ankit, thanks for expressing your interest and welcome to OpenGenus :family_man_woman_girl_boy:

I have messaged you for better guidance on getting started :smile:

(Aditya Chatterjee) #53

Hi Sanjeeb @sanjeeb and Mayank @Mayankjh, welcome to OpenGenus :family_man_woman_girl_boy:

I have messaged both of you to help you get started :smile:

(Abdessalam Elhaidi) #54

Hi !!!
I am Haidi from Morocco I am interested in software and Data engineering i hope i can contribute to your amazing projects. Meanwhile i would like to say that i am happy to be in touch with this community.

(Akash Gajjar) #55

Hi!!!
I am Akash from India. I am currently in my final year of college. I love Web Development. Currently, I am honing my skills to become a FullStack Web Developer. I am also interested in Graphic Design and UI/UX Design. I like to contribute to open-source projects and I like to write readable code. I like to binge watch movies and TV Shows. I prefer old-school music over pop music.

I am really excited to contribute to this community.

(Bharath Kumar R) #56

Hi,
I am Bharath Kumar R from India, pursuing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering from NIT Trichy, India. I am an aspiring Full Stack Web Developer and would like to contribute to Open Source Projects.

(Martin0829) #57

Hello,

My name is Martin Kim, and I am a computer science student at UC Berkeley located in California. I don’t know what field of programming I want to go to, but I definitely want to contribute to the community and learn programming at the same time :grin:.