Welcome to OpenGenus Foundation powered by Discourse (Say Hi ☺)

opengenus
welcome
(Shivam Negi) #84

Hi I am Shivam Negi from India, 2nd year Computer Science student. I am new to opensource and want to start off with opengenus .Being a python and C programmer and having experience in Algorithms and Data structures and Machine learning. I would like to contribute in the Algorithms and Data structures section.
Looking forward to being an intern at OpenGenus.

1 Like
(Anwesh Panda) #85

Hello Everyone. I am Anwesh Panda from India, 2nd year Information Technology undergrad. My Internship at OpenGenus starts today. I know C++ and do competitive programming, currently learning Web Development. I need a little help for setting up the project and getting started. Looking forward to be a part of this community.

1 Like
(Rohan Basavaraju) #86

Hi everyone!

My name’s Rohan, and I’m a first-year undergraduate computer science student beginning my software developer/data structures & algorithms internship with OpenGenus this week. I’m excited to contribute to Cosmos and collaborate with others towards this awesome project! If anyone is interested in talking with me more about the Cosmos project, feel free to message me privately.

1 Like
(Nabanita Dash) #87

Hi :slight_smile:
I am Nabanita,2nd year undergraduate. I am a Pythonista :snake: I love machine-learning specially openCV and NLP.I want to do this internship to be improve myself and make new friends.

1 Like
(Brandon Hall) #88

Hello,

I’m Brandon and I’m new to open source contributing! I’m interested in contributing to OpenGenus and helping where I can, especially in writing tests to ensure top-notch code! Here’s my GitHub account and I look forward to contributing more in the future.

1 Like
(Srilekha.T) #89

Hello ,
I’m Srilekha from India,3rd year Computer Science student.I am new to open source. I hope i could gain good knowledge of Data structures and Algorithms and coding skills.

1 Like
(Prateek Madaan) #90

Hi !! I am a full stack web developer and I am in my last year of BTech Computer Science studying in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha Universlty. I have a good hold of data structures and algorithms, along with that I work on almost all frontend technologies like React,Angular and Vuejs (JS) and I am also learning blockchain development and halfway done. Here is my github profile. I hope I can contribute constructively to the development of the ideas that this organisation has. Thanks
Github Link
PS : https://github.com/prateek951

1 Like
(Santosh Kumar) #91

hi, how can i help this organization.

1 Like
(Yash Joshi) #92

Hi there, this is Yash .I’m really passionate about data science and machine learning. Would love to work on any projects related to python or machine learning.

1 Like
(Adhesh Garg) #93

Hi This is Adhesh. My area of interest are Deep Learning, image processing using python. Would love to contribute to projects please let me know

1 Like
(sai chandan raju) #94

Hi this is Sai chandan raju. My area of intrests are machne learning, web development. Would love to contribute to projects. please let me know.

1 Like
(360 Disrupt) #95

Introduction:

Hi OpenGenus Team,

I’m building a mentoring platform for open source repositories where new users get help from experienced ones in 1:1 screen sharing sessions.

I was wondering which problems open source maintainers have?

E.g., is it improving the documentation/examples or funding their project, and so forth.

I’m asking because I want to tailor my service to those problems.

Happy to start a discussion
Andi

2 Likes
(Hi Low Level) #96

Hi, I am a software developer residing in San Francisco. I am very new to collaboration using github and opensource methodologies. Although, not new to software development. I started at the age of 7 and by the time I was 14 I was writing highly optimized assembly code and doing object oriented programming. slight_smile: I am a solid programmer and I am easy to work with.

2 Likes
(Bharat Arya) #97

Hi,
I am Bharat Arya forms India, currently pursuing my bachelors in computer science with a specialization in Open source software.
I just love coding, more interested in competitive coding and algorithms, recently I got qualified for ACM ICPC India regionals.
Just wanted to contribute to the open source community and develop my skills

1 Like
(Abhinav Kaushlya) #98

Hi! I’m Abhinav, I would love to contribute to OpenGenus :slight_smile:

1 Like
(Kritika Rupauliha) #99

Hi,
I am Kritika Rupauliha, a second year CSE student at ITM GOI, Gwalior. I am a newbie to open source and I would like to contribute to your projects on Machine Learning and Deep Learning.
Looking forward to being an intern at OpenGenus.
Have fun!

1 Like
(Rupali Kavale) #100

Hello all. I am Rupali Kavale, a third year engineering student at PICT, Pune, India. I love coding and contributing to open source. Looking forward to contributing to OpenGenus and a lot of learning!

1 Like
(Hitesh Kumar) #101

Hi,
I’m Hitesh from India, Machine learning Enthusiast currently. I will complete my Bachelors this June and want to contribute to open Source.

(Ankit Kumar) #102

Hi,

I am a Hadoop Professional working at TCS, and am recently trying to get into the world open-source. My focus is on Machine learning using Python. Looking forward to learn from you all, and hopefully, have my first commit here soon. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like
(Dima Kotobotov) #103

Hi,
i’m Dima, from Russia, intreresting in ai and ml.
usually work with scala and spark.Your ideas very inspiring, i’d like to be part of it

1 Like